Dr. Who Coming To Lego???

StompingFreak

Ok, I have your attention. I am part of the consumer panel(me and 10,000 others), for Dr Who. They are planing a build a figure, set of figures. They look, build, style of Lego(not finished prototype images show(the survey wouldn't allow me to copy, screen print, any image)). Not sure if they are CB or Lego(they are that good). But the pictures on the survey look really good. From the questions asked, It looks like the BBC are regretting their partnership with CB. Just giving Brickpicker boy's and girl's the heads up. 

Stomping

I wonder why LEGO hasn't tried to get a license to make Dr. Who sets.  I'm not a big fan of the show, but it is extremely popular and would jump of the shelves.

I understand that the BBC would like to keep with British company's. But at the end of the day, the beeb are renowed for keeping as mush cash for themselves. But the amount of complants fan's have made about CB... If not Lego, CB have to up their game %1000 or its another fail. Stomping

There is no way TLG would ever license Dr. Who for a regular set theme.  Not going to happen.  

Dude, I'm only reporting what I have seen. I really wish I could have got images for you lot. The plushies, looked nice, the vinyle figures are ok, the new reward screme could be good. But the mini build a figure looked amazing.

Poo, Poo it all you like, but I was asked my opinion, was asked for, regarding new toy line's.

Lets just see what happens. Stomping

• 3 weeks later...

Ok everyone. I have been in helm-ulme-stead(spelling sucks) for the last two days. I was invited to give feedback on some of the new toy range. Sorry, but its CB minifigures. But bar from the cheap plastic, they are identical to lego. Form what I was told, small actions figures sell better if they are or resembale Lego. The have half of their 1st series made as prototypes. Here's the good news, scale, parts, molds, are the same as lego. No news of a release date, but I was impressed enough to post on here.

Stomping