Portfolio Value

I noticed that the value of my portfolio went down this month after the October update. I understand why, I have a lot of new sets which tend to go down in value before they go up. I am sure that you old hands understand all this, but it is new for me only having been a member for a couple of months. I also noticed that as I bought and added sets after the October update that my portfolio value went from negative to positive. That was my aha moment. In order to keep my portfolio value positive I need to adding sets to my portfolio. Therefore I went out and bought 15 Fangmechs for $19.99. The portfolio change is positive now. Lesson learned, don't stop buying LEGOs. :-)

Side questions since we are talking about Brickfolios here.

Where can I find the total Cost of my collection in the data?

thanks

That was a column/subtotal I thought should be added as well. However, I just export my brickfolio using the data services, then use Excel to do a summation.

That was a column/subtotal I thought should be added as well. However, I just export my brickfolio using the data services, then use Excel to do a summation.

Yes, that is one way. There will be some changes and improvement made with the next Brickfolio version. I have stated this before, but it is worth repeating...this is the second version of the Brickfolio. There will be many more. We will address this particular issue. Also navigation will be improved along with currency value improvements. There will be a custom feature added so that custom MOC values, LEGO displays, and bulk will be able to be added.

This all takes time and Jeff is always working on improvements for the site. Any kind of change to the site is a major one. One thing affects another, so it is very difficult to change major issues quickly, but it will get done. Simple things can cause major problems, so please be patient.

Yes, that is one way. There will be some changes and improvement made with the next Brickfolio version. I have stated this before, but it is worth repeating...this is the second version of the Brickfolio. There will be many more. We will address this particular issue. Also navigation will be improved along with currency value improvements. There will be a custom feature added so that custom MOC values, LEGO displays, and bulk will be able to be added.

This all takes time and Jeff is always working on improvements for the site. Any kind of change to the site is a major one. One thing affects another, so it is very difficult to change major issues quickly, but it will get done. Simple things can cause major problems, so please be patient.

It will be helpful if there is also a function for value earned from selling sets.

I recently sold some sets, but it was hard for me to keep track of how much I earned using current brickfolio.

It will be helpful if there is also a function for value earned from selling sets.

I recently sold some sets, but it was hard for me to keep track of how much I earned using current brickfolio.

It could be an option. I would like to keep this thread active so members can give us some more ideas on what they want to see in upcoming versions. I can't promise every idea will get implemented, but there are things that Jeff and I have not thought of and now is the time to speak your peace.