Hello from Sheffield, England

Hello to everybody collecting LEGO, I've joined the website and started collecting Lego about a month ago. It's very enjoyable and addictive! Now I regret that I got rid of some of my 80's LEGO when I was a teenager. I bet they would be worth a lot now... Need to go to see the LEGO Discovery Centre in Manchester with my son, I heard it was a great place Marek

Hello to everybody collecting LEGO, I've joined the website and started collecting Lego about a month ago.

It's very enjoyable and addictive!

Now I regret that I got rid of some of my 80's LEGO when I was a teenager. I bet they would be worth a lot now...

Need to go to see the LEGO Discovery Centre in Manchester with my son, I heard it was a great place

Marek

no need to worry mate, not all old sets, as you will find out are worth loads of money, choose your sets wisely and there are plently of not so old sets that will bring you money! If you have any questions don't be Afraid to ask, as there are some very knowlegable and helpful people here!