Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

1 hour ago, Furious_george said:

Could you not buy this at the LEGO store in Brizvegas? Maybe everyone waiting for their order to at least ship , before the undercutting party begins.

You mean the patch? I just ordered from SAH and it has arrived. Dreamworld is not is Brisvegas. I live pretty central and it's at least a 50 min one-way trip with often bad traffic and costs around 25 bucks in fuel both ways, so im being as economical with time and money as possible. These days Toll arent too slow either

Edited by ED-209

40 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

No , meant the rocket.  I can’t really see the patch  having much value , but who knows.

Not sure if the have it. If Rocket man shoots through the roof maybe i will enquire.

Edited by ED-209

57 minutes ago, ED-209 said:

Not sure if the have it. If Rocket man shoots through the roof maybe i will enquire.

You can purchase the rocket for $12.99 so I don’t see its value really going anywhere. 

Actually,  I can’t find it for sale now. Last night when I was thumbing through I sought for 1299 because I was disappointed to see it for sale. Guess I should’ve bought some! 

Edited by Brystheguy

12 minutes ago, Brystheguy said:

You can purchase the rocket for $12.99 so I don’t see its value really going anywhere. 

Actually,  I can’t find it for sale now. Last night when I was thumbing through I sought for 1299 because I was disappointed to see it for sale. Guess I should’ve bought some! 

Our site said the same thing, except it was $19.99.  It was a glitch and was never available to purchase separately. Think it might actually still be there.

• Like 1

The local eBay boards - absolutely hilarious since the end of the $1.10 FVF weekends. I thought people on the Facebook LUG pages were entitled whingers....

Cleaned out the local Big W of 71244 Sonic Dimensions Packs @$5 each.

71253 Fantastic Beasts also $5 and 71242 Ghostbusters ($10) story packs also on offer

20 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

The local eBay boards - absolutely hilarious since the end of the $1.10 FVF weekends. I thought people on the Facebook LUG pages were entitled whingers....

71253 Fantastic Beasts also $5 and 71242 Ghostbusters ($10) story packs also on offer

My local Target country has them at $5 too. Started awhile ago , think only the mission impossible one is left. 

22 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

Regarding fvf, is yhe end of this an ongoing thing? Maybe once people pull listings to sell on the cluster fark that is facebook and gumtree they'll bring it back.

Edited by ED-209

2 hours ago, ED-209 said:

Regarding fvf, is yhe end of this an ongoing thing? Maybe once people pull listings to sell on the cluster fark that is facebook and gumtree they'll bring it back.

Only eBay knows - plenty of speculation.

I recall eBay remove this FVF candy last year prior to Xmas and then it returned in January??

Guess its a watch this space to see what happens on eBay next.

Personally my listings have dropped from 213 to 150 since the Weekend $1.10FVF ended and will eventually drop to 40 unless I get some more FVF offers.

Facebook works ok for moving multiples of the same item over a weekend. I stay away from Gumtree because I don't like the idea of randoms showing up at my home.

Sold at a couple of Lego fairs - which went really well. And one toy fair which although made money it wasn't enough to entice me to go back, 9 hours to nett $300.

• Like 1