Doc Ock gone soon?

It seems like Doc Ock 6873 has been on sale at Walmart forever.  I noticed that is sold out on Walmart's web site.  As a Walmart exclusive, this seems to indicate it is on its way out?  The set seems like it should be a great investment at $24 on sale.  I am thinking of clearing out the last 5 at my Walmart to see if they will restock it.  Good plan?

This set has flown way under the radar for the most part. Not very many people talk about. That does`t say too much about it`s popularity or the interest people have in it, meaning it could go either way as an investment. As far as the ones you`re looking at, I contemplated buying some during double VIP points, because I just don`t know about it. Seen it in stores only briefly at the beginning of the year, and haven`t for months. Limited run may make it more desired down the line. If you don`t mind taking more of a gamble, then I`d do it. $24 isn`t very much to buy in at, and could very well be worth a pretty penny. We`ll have to see. 

:drool: Damn, man! That's just about everything there! You rule! :biggrin:

Those Mixels sure are funky and looks like Lego is using the same bags for the Minifigures. Huh, I guess they really are bringing back the Juniors line. Those Scorpions and Spiders for Chima are wicked awesome although I'm not quite a fan of those Legend Beast builds.

A large department store here in Germany (Karstadt) has just put the 6873 Doc Ock set on sale with 50% off.

Together with other 2012 Super Heroes Sets 6864, 6862, 6863, 6869...

So this indicates the EOL of this sets clearly - at least here in Germany...