Jump to content

Complaint Thread

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

I think someone from UPS is stealing stuff I order from Amazon. It's the 3rd time in a week my package arrives at the carrier facility then goes "Out for delivery" only to be lost and Amazon offers me a refund. Very annoying.

So there's no delivery scan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really a complaint but Fed Ex just dropped off a package from Walmart with a box of Gluten Free Chocolate Chex Mix in it.. Addressed to me from Indiana. I never ordered it or anything from Walmart. Checked my account and there's no record of an order. Weird. At least it could of been non gluten free. Jeez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

Not really a complaint but Fed Ex just dropped off a package from Walmart with a box of Gluten Free Chocolate Chex Mix in it.. Addressed to me from Indiana. I never ordered it or anything from Walmart. Checked my account and there's no record of an order. Weird. At least it could of been non gluten free. Jeez.

Unclaimed gifts ftw. My best was a dyson vacuum. More recently it was some smoked salmon. Thanks to whoever! (Yes, addressed correctly to me, no idea who sent).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 4:18 PM, MarleyMoose said:

Not really a complaint but Fed Ex just dropped off a package from Walmart with a box of Gluten Free Chocolate Chex Mix in it.. Addressed to me from Indiana. I never ordered it or anything from Walmart. Checked my account and there's no record of an order. Weird. At least it could of been non gluten free. Jeez.

Cereal laundering?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, minicoopers11 said:

Unclaimed gifts ftw. My best was a dyson vacuum. More recently it was some smoked salmon. Thanks to whoever! (Yes, addressed correctly to me, no idea who sent).

I went through a period of receiving "gifts" (including a dyson) - I was getting multiples a day for a brief period. I even tried to contact CS reps, who didn't seem to care.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KShine said:

I went through a period of receiving "gifts" (including a dyson) - I was getting multiples a day for a brief period. I even tried to contact CS reps, who didn't seem to care.

I'd trade a Dyson for some chocolate Chex.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you place five different Bricklink orders to complete an incomplete set to resell and you miss one piece. Yes, one piece. Damn you dark brown 1 x 4 tile! 

Measure twice and cut once. Or in the case of Bricklink, check twice and then check again before placing order.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When you place five different Bricklink orders to complete an incomplete set to resell and you miss one piece. Yes, one piece. Damn you dark brown 1 x 4 tile! 
Measure twice and cut once. Or in the case of Bricklink, check twice and then check again before placing order.

That is the worst. Or, when you get the order right, and the seller tells you afterward they are short one part. Or, when you receive the order, they missed one part.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

That is the worst. Or, when you get the order right, and the seller tells you afterward they are short one part. Or, when you receive the order, they missed one part.

Or they send you the correct part in the wrong color. That happened for one of my five orders too. Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...