Complaint Thread

12 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

I think someone from UPS is stealing stuff I order from Amazon. It's the 3rd time in a week my package arrives at the carrier facility then goes "Out for delivery" only to be lost and Amazon offers me a refund. Very annoying.

So there's no delivery scan?

Not really a complaint but Fed Ex just dropped off a package from Walmart with a box of Gluten Free Chocolate Chex Mix in it.. Addressed to me from Indiana. I never ordered it or anything from Walmart. Checked my account and there's no record of an order. Weird. At least it could of been non gluten free. Jeez.

2 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

Not really a complaint but Fed Ex just dropped off a package from Walmart with a box of Gluten Free Chocolate Chex Mix in it.. Addressed to me from Indiana. I never ordered it or anything from Walmart. Checked my account and there's no record of an order. Weird. At least it could of been non gluten free. Jeez.

Unclaimed gifts ftw. My best was a dyson vacuum. More recently it was some smoked salmon. Thanks to whoever! (Yes, addressed correctly to me, no idea who sent).

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 4:18 PM, MarleyMoose said:

Cereal laundering?

On 6/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, minicoopers11 said:

Unclaimed gifts ftw. My best was a dyson vacuum. More recently it was some smoked salmon. Thanks to whoever! (Yes, addressed correctly to me, no idea who sent).

I went through a period of receiving "gifts" (including a dyson) - I was getting multiples a day for a brief period. I even tried to contact CS reps, who didn't seem to care.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KShine said:

I went through a period of receiving "gifts" (including a dyson) - I was getting multiples a day for a brief period. I even tried to contact CS reps, who didn't seem to care.

I'd trade a Dyson for some chocolate Chex.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you place five different Bricklink orders to complete an incomplete set to resell and you miss one piece. Yes, one piece. Damn you dark brown 1 x 4 tile! 

Measure twice and cut once. Or in the case of Bricklink, check twice and then check again before placing order.

• Like 1

When you place five different Bricklink orders to complete an incomplete set to resell and you miss one piece. Yes, one piece. Damn you dark brown 1 x 4 tile! 
Measure twice and cut once. Or in the case of Bricklink, check twice and then check again before placing order.

That is the worst. Or, when you get the order right, and the seller tells you afterward they are short one part. Or, when you receive the order, they missed one part.
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

That is the worst. Or, when you get the order right, and the seller tells you afterward they are short one part. Or, when you receive the order, they missed one part.

Or they send you the correct part in the wrong color. That happened for one of my five orders too. Ugh.