Christmas promotional no longer in stock from S@H

Dallas20

These really haven't sold well at all on Ebay.

Hmm, $15 shipped for a CHRISTMAS item in OCTOBER is pretty decent, especially when base cost is 0.  I'd wait until December before declaring it a bust.

That's too bad.  I'm looking forward to the car more.

Yeah, I hate it when they split the bonus like this.  Last year with one bonus item was much better

Hmm, $15 shipped for a CHRISTMAS item in OCTOBER is pretty decent, especially when base cost is 0.  I'd wait until December before declaring it a bust.

Yeah, I hate it when they split the bonus like this.  Last year with one bonus item was much better

Yeah it was more a statement than anything else - not declaring it a bust - but I can't even get 15$ for them so I just took them down.

the retail on that set here in my LEGO store is $10.99 ... i actually saw the clerk ring it up and then remove it ... being im here in hawaii, the regular retail for the set is about $8.99. dont be shocked if they roll these out on the sales floor sometime soon ...

Just to put this into perspective, last year LEGO LEGO Shop at Home was SELLING the Christmas sets after the promotion.  This year I can almost guarantee that they produced MORE and have run out.  Hummmm.  Hence the lower prices on EBAY because there are MORE sellers. 

I am predicting much lower prices on ALL LEGO and many many more items available on the secondary market this Christmas season.  We will reap what we sow.

Oops, iM a bhad spelluh.

I was going to mention but I thought I would be shouted it for being pedantic  :shifty:

That won't be very productive. Reaping what we sow though might be. 

Now that line is reminding me of a song that ends with that line. but I cannot remember what it is. This could bug me for days...

Knowing me, it would have been released late 80s early 90s....  :question: