Lego exclusive holiday set 2013

donliu

Guest TabbyBoy

I would definitely call customer support and get the other 5 you have coming to you.

For the sake of 5 sets, I won't bother as I've spent over

Since Lego have been tight and only sent me one (out of 6 orders!), I'll hold it until next year.

Iv'e found that any order that over laps, other orders, or with customer care, any free gift bar 1st order is removed. I contacted Lego about this. They stated, That only one promo per customer. So If anyone what's more gifts/pollybags, split your orders, so one is depatched before ordering next etc. Stomping

Iv'e found that any order that over laps, other orders, or with customer care, any free gift bar 1st order is removed. I contacted Lego about this. They stated, That only one promo per customer. So If anyone what's more gifts/pollybags, split your orders, so one is depatched before ordering next etc. Stomping

Lego told you this. The answers to some of my problems.

Guest TabbyBoy

My subsequent orders were placed once previous shipment arrived so no overlap whatsoever.  I called them and I was given a good dressing down by a nasty old bag who basically accused me of deception and theft.  I have since written to head office in Billund to complain about her enclosing my shredded VIP and Legoland cards.  I had a missed call from Denmark this morning and I hope they'll call back.  I'm after an apology from them and evidence that she's been disciplined.  I don't want to be fobbed off with a payment or VIP points, it's the principle.  However, I'll accept a 10179 from their vault.

I've only spent

Guest TabbyBoy

This was not the case for me. I placed orders as soon as i was done finishing the previous order. 12 in a row. This was at the beginning of the promo. I recieved free set and employee polybag in each shipment.

I seems like LEGO Shop at Home in the US has always been more generous.  I had a friend order a HH for the very first time and no promo whatsoever so, he returned it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Has anyone got the second set(the truck)? Also what would anyone put as a price for both sets? Stomping

I've got one and keeping it to sell in a year's time with the tree set.