Anyone want a REAL challenge?

Quacs

These sets will take about 9 months to build around the clock.  It'll be nice if I have a few kids to keep them busy during summer vacation.  That'll be some free child labor to get all the sets put together to resell.  

That is a very interesting idea. Maybe I should get some of my friends to help me if I get the lot.

This is like 2 hours from me, but man that's a lot of bins.  I couldnt fit it in my car, and I don't want to make 4 two hour trips.  Also, they are stressing the 'used' on the auction.  It feels like they are warning that they are dirty and have Lego house bugs.  Anyway, I am taking a pass, too.  Had it been 20% cheaper and a tad bit closer, maybe I would drive there to take a look and bring some bug spray, just in case.  

Auctions like this will never cease to amaze me.  When I look at a lot like this I almost figure it's worth that much less for being such a mess.  I can't imagine it would turn a profit if you had to pay a person even minimum wage to sort all those Lego into something even mildly organized.

That's why someone with two kids who LOVE putting Legos together should buy it...    One Lego set a night for a few months should take care of it :)

EDIT The more kids you have to help the better.  It's free child labor.  You can even charge more if they cried while making it...a child tear tax.