Is this a personal guarantee?

stephen_rockefeller

Hey guys don't hate...the funny thing is if he finds someone to buy it...who's the idiot now. Lol yeah the price is ridiculous...some of these price I see are outrageous. Especially on EBay. But anything could be worth anything as long as you find a buyer. The only people that will buy are either Rich or They don't know. Most people on this website will say w t f!!! We are investors. Shoot...we don't even or try to avoid retail prices, let alone buying anything at this price. Those high prices are I guess Targeted toward people who don't know and don't care and it does happen once in a Blue Moon Stone. Lol

Hey guys don't hate...the funny thing is if he finds someone to buy it...who's the idiot now. Lol yeah the price is ridiculous...some of these price I see are outrageous. Especially on EBay. But anything could be worth anything as long as you find a buyer. The only people that will buy are either Rich or They don't know. Most people on this website will say w t f!!! We are investors. Shoot...we don't even or try to avoid retail prices, let alone buying anything at this price. Those high prices are I guess Targeted toward people who don't know and don't care and it does happen once in a Blue Moon Stone. Lol

That ''idiot'' might be new to all of this and not know any better, I am not a greedy person by any means so I would feel better helping that person not get scammed rather than say oh look at that idiot that paid all that money for that minifig. To each his own I guess.

It's true...things are only worth what someone will pay for them. If he can find someone to pay him $100 for these, then I guess they are worth that. I'm still thinking he probably won't find a buyer though. His "I don't give a crap if I don't sell them" attitude and inflexibility are going to drive a lot of people away right off the bat.