Toys R Us Lego Sale Buy One Get One 40% Off & Oct 6-12

emazers

Does anyone see a good value/deal with this? The BOGO 1/2 off was pretty bad...

No. I always go to my stores though. Everything that was on sale will not be fixed and I will be able to pull a deal somewhere. Always do.

To add to this - I am watching the ebay store. If they do like they have done several times and add the BOGO before changes prices, there will be some serious deals there. Watchin it like a hawk.

No. I always go to my stores though. Everything that was on sale will not be fixed and I will be able to pull a deal somewhere. Always do.

To add to this - I am watching the ebay store. If they do like they have done several times and add the BOGO before changes prices, there will be some serious deals there. Watchin it like a hawk.

Can you confirm a link for the eBay store? Ta.

EDIT: Just found the link...ignore me.

Thank you for the info.  

Honestly though, as I look through the sets and do the math, the buy 1 get 1 40% off still doesn't seem like a good deal when compared with other stores.  In fact, with most of the sets I looked at, you'd still be paying more than at other places.  Toys R Us marks everything up way too high.  As far as I can see, the only perk is getting the free minifigures - is it worth it just for those, do you think?

Thank you for the info.  

Honestly though, as I look through the sets and do the math, the buy 1 get 1 40% off still doesn't seem like a good deal when compared with other stores.  In fact, with most of the sets I looked at, you'd still be paying more than at other places.  Toys R Us marks everything up way too high.  As far as I can see, the only perk is getting the free minifigures - is it worth it just for those, do you think?

I would agree with you that 95% of the time I would not get something on sale at at TRU sale that I can get from Walmart at MSRP.  The only exception that I would have to make for are any exclusives that are only available at TRU or Lego.com.  You should keep that in mind.