If you thought Toys R Us Lego Prices were high & Well Check them out Now

emazers

Guest eightbrick

This week's ad says the sale is BOGO 40% off, plus the Bricktober 5 minifigure pack w/ a Lego purchase of $60 or more.

In Canada it is free with 75 bucks with sales on Helm's Deep, Goblin King Battle, City Mining Truck. Pretty good, can't complain... except as emazers showed... normal prices suck. I'm surprised the exclusives were $499, before they were 525 I think.

Guest eightbrick

Canadia gets high prices because it's linked to the UK and France markets, ya?

No, technically its not that our prices are high, its just that the US's are so low compared to the rest of the world because of the competitive market. We just complain more because distance-wise we are so close to the US and it doesn't make sense that we can drive a kilometer across the border and instantly save 20-25%. If you compared the prices from everywhere in the world, Canada would probably be on the better end.

No, technically its not that our prices are high, its just that the US's are so low compared to the rest of the world because of the competitive market. We just complain more because distance-wise we are so close to the US and it doesn't make sense that we can drive a kilometer across the border and instantly save 20-25%. If you compared the prices from everywhere in the world, Canada would probably be on the better end.

The US just don't charge duties on imports as much as other countries.  I don't see why people complain about taxes in this country.

The US just don't charge duties on imports as much as other countries.  I don't see why people complain about taxes in this country.

People in the frying pan don't always appreciate the problems of the people in the fire. People who get stabbed once a month can't bring themselves to be grateful they're not being stabbed once a week like that guy over there.

Taxes are bad here, they're just worse almost everyplace else.

• Like 2

Guest ph4tb0i

I look at the bright side. Helm's deep has been $90 for the last 3 days and we still don't have the population to clear it out. Likewise with the Masterpiece Soundwave Transformer (it was 89.99 on friday and I picked up six.. lol). 

Heck, I'm hoarding Justin Bieber comforters for 14.99 on clearance at Target! LOL

*After transaction*

Casher: "Have a good night!"

Me: "OOOH, I WILL!"

*Wife facepalms*

People in the frying pan don't always appreciate the problems of the people in the fire. People who get stabbed once a month can't bring themselves to be grateful they're not being stabbed once a week like that guy over there.

Taxes are bad here, they're just worse almost everyplace else.

Yeah part of it is we may be one of the worst mismanagers of our taxes in the world. I mean, I guess we are only like 40 Trillion in debt. Not terrible...

Yeah part of it is we may be one of the worst mismanagers of our taxes in the world. I mean, I guess we are only like 40 Trillion in debt. Not terrible...

I'm sure it's because of all the unilateral initiated wars fought around the world that accounts for half the US debt.

Not to mention that your congress can always raise the debt ceiling once it hits the limit.

But no big deal right? It's all just numbers for money that only exists as a concept. It's not like you actually have to pay of the debt eventually.

God bless the USA!