Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - November 2013

turbomattk

Not sure. Am I missing something? Does anyone know what the "deals" have been in the past?

Does this help?  THIS IS FOR 2012!!!!!!!

From November 23-26, LEGO Shop at Home North America (USA | Canada | UK) will be offering the following LEGO deals for Brick Friday (Black Friday). North America Brick Friday offers start at 9pm PST / 0:00 EST. Britain Brick Friday offers start at 0:00 GMT.

North America

LEGO Brick Friday Promotions 2012

• 10% off all orders of $149 or more
  • Free Limited Edition Holiday set with orders of $99 or more.
  • FREE Shipping on all orders of $49 or more.
  • All offers Valid: Nov 23rd
  • Like 2

Would be nice if they offered a 10% off 149 again.  I would probably pick up the HH then but I bet exclusives would be excluded.  Trying to decide getting HH with double vip points and the holiday set or wait for next months holiday set (going to be rarer).

I wish they did that again. If they do decide to do it again, I would hope that exclusives are included in the offer.

One of the reasons secondary market is flourishing in the US.  Had TLG been fair in pricing, some of us would certainly loose most of our overseas customers.

Exactly. The whole carry on over resellers is farcical considering their international pricing, which actually encourages people to be buying on the secondary market. 

Anyway, fingers crossed we get a bargain somewhere....

The PAB box runs Nov to Christmas not just black Friday weekend I think. Everyone will end up with a few of these I'm sure. We bought some last year for around 8-10 so not as good to resell as the other freebies.

Oh, thank you, I missed that when looking at all the dates.

Now, the PAB Box says in-store only - does that mean I can get it with online orders, but only fill it in-store; or does it mean that if I order online next month I won't get the PAB freebie at all to fill at my local store?

(If I also missed the fine print explaining that one thoroughly, please call me a dunce and put me in question time-out for the day. :-)

Oh, thank you, I missed that when looking at all the dates. Now, the PAB Box says in-store only - does that mean I can get it with online orders, but only fill it in-store; or does it mean that if I order online next month I won't get the PAB freebie at all to fill at my local store? (If I also missed the fine print explaining that one thoroughly, please call me a dunce and put me in question time-out for the day. :-)

You get free PAB box for in-store purchase only.

Edited to remove the joke. Next time I wont reply while doing other things ;)