LEGO Adult Watches!

About time! Leg Godt is reporting that LEGO will be soon selling some watches suitable for adults, and quite frankly, older kids. They will be available this November. They are quite pricey though... Not sure I'd get one because of that steep price tag. LOL. 

Quote from the Leg Godt article:

Lego has had a line of watches for a few years now, but the designs were decidedly targeted at kids. And since the building toy probably has as many adult fans as children who love it, Lego will be releasing a new line of watches this November with designs geared more towards its grown-up fans.

That being said, no one is going to mistake any of the styles in the new line as being a Rolex or a TAG Heuer. Bright colorful plastics still dominate the motif for these new timepieces, which will come in both analog and digital designs.

Officially referred to as the Lego Watch System, the new adult designs will share a common trait with the previous kids' models in that the links that make up the watches' straps can be disassembled and mix and matched between designs. So if the new additions aren't already colorful enough, you can buy a couple of them

post-5354-0-66805100-1380755875_thumb.pn

post-5354-0-59243400-1380756222_thumb.pn

post-5354-0-85630000-1380756271_thumb.pn

I think the point of watches is to wear it too though... LOL. I can't say I would wear that "Adult" watch! Looks like it is pretty cheaply made.

I think the point of watches is to wear it too though... LOL. I can't say I would wear that "Adult" watch, not even 5 years ago I wouldn't! Looks like it is pretty cheaply made.

Well, I'm an "adult", and I've worn mine every day for the last year and a half.

Guest eightbrick

I think the point of watches is to wear it too though... LOL. I can't say I would wear that "Adult" watch, not even 5 years ago I wouldn't! Looks like it is pretty cheaply made.

These ones aren't exactly luxury items either, lol. I guess they are a step up though.

Guest eightbrick

Well, I'm an "adult", and I've worn mine every day for the last year and a half.

Respect! I would be way to scared to wear one of those in public lol. Good on you!

and by "nobody" I meant nobody thats not retro chic cool!

LOL, nice save. My favorite list (which basically includes all 4 watches that we know about so far. LOL):

1. White one
  2. Black
  3. Yellow (I really like the digital display, but not really the color)
  4. Red
  5. Blue (looks too juvenile)