Anyone get their Tower of Orthanc from WB?

Mine was crushed in shipping. They put it diagonally in a huge box with no padding at all except in the bottom under the set. Top of the box was smashed in really bad (caved in) and the set itself had some wear and all the seals were broken from the air being pushed out of the set.

I am going to build it anyway, so I am not too worried about it. Anyone else have problems? I was going to see if anyone went to customer service about it.

Mine was crushed in shipping. They put it diagonally in a huge box with no padding at all except in the bottom under the set. Top of the box was smashed in really bad (caved in) and the set itself had some wear and all the seals were broken from the air being pushed out of the set.

The exact same thing happened to me. 

What goes on in their brains?

I called and got a return label and told them forget about sending me another one.  

Never will I order from WB again.

Worst shippers to date!

I posted in one of the daily sale threads that my box was jacked up as well. I called them yesterday and they gave me an additional $20 off. They'll probably give you even more since you actually opened yours and there was damage. Mine is an Xmas gift so I can't open it!

I received mine yesterday and it was shipped in original lego shipping box.  It was also packed well and no damage.  Was great experience for me.  

How many fit in the original lego box? 1 or 2? I am assuming it's 2 and half of the orders got completely screwed up.

It looks like 2 would fit into the carton.  Mine was packed well with shipping paper.  

Yeah, sounds like you're going to be one of the lucky 50%. The other 50% got their set shoved diagonally into a box that wasn't wide enough. They also didn't use any shipping paper as the set didn't move after they shoved it into a box that was too small...

I might call and see about a discount. Don't really care about the money - more about the principal of the matter. More people that complain, maybe they will learn.

I just asked if I could get a replacement or a discount. I would have preferred a replacement but they're oos and they probably would have just shipped it the same way again...

Gotta say...I am impressed. Came in lego box wrapped in pack paper---minty mint. What a big difference from the last time. My invoice was balled upas welland boxes were smashed---no pack material at all. Just a set in a huge box...free to bounce around. Now my 6 gran prix from amzn gb....well...that is a different story.

Could have been the reg mail who screwed that up. Stacking the. High to squeeze in mail truck. I guess usps delivers to houses once received from Amzn overseas.

post-14194-0-97370800-1380742898_thumb.j

Guest eightbrick

Gotta say...I am impressed. Came in lego box wrapped in pack paper---minty mint. What a big difference from the last time. My invoice was balled upas welland boxes were smashed---no pack material at all. Just a set in a huge box...free to bounce around. Now my 6 gran prix from amzn gb....well...that is a different story.

Could have been the reg mail who screwed that up. Stacking the. High to squeeze in mail truck. I guess usps delivers to houses once received from Amzn overseas.

Lol that moment when I realize your shipment for that day is bigger than my whole inventory...

I had one of these the other day - like 10 packages. Lol. Neighbors looking at me like I am crazy. which I am

Lol that moment when I realize your shipment for that day is bigger than my whole inventory...

YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME!?!?!?!?!?