9471 Uruk-Hai Army "Call to check product availability"

Thanks for the heads up. I think I was able to pick some up for $19 or so during Summer clearance. I don't think it is retiring yet. Seems slightly odd to retire a set at the end of September, BUT, TLG could be trying to make us think that way, when in fact, they are actually planning to retire this set before the end of the month. Oooo, I love scenarios like this! :D Or am I just being weird... :dontknow:

Thanks for the heads up. I did some searching around Lego LEGO Shop at Home, and I found that it is available in all countries except the USA and Canada. There may be a shortage of these sets for the USA and Canada. They are available to all the other countries that Lego LEGO Shop at Home sells. Here is a link for the set in Canada.

http://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Uruk-hai-Army-9471?_requestid=332530

Thanks for the heads up. I did some searching around Lego LEGO Shop at Home, and I found that it is available in all countries except the USA and Canada. There may be a shortage of these sets for the USA and Canada. They are available to all the other countries that Lego LEGO Shop at Home sells. Here is a link for the set in Canada.

http://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Uruk-hai-Army-9471?_requestid=332530

While series 1 of LOTR should be coming to a end im not getting to excited yet. I can still buy these at or below retail online at amazon, wal mart, target, etc... once it says "retired" or it starts selling out at other retailers i will buy some.

Lego US now says Sold Out.  Now might be the time to get them.  The cheapest online seems to be Amazon and Walmart at $28.50.  Target online is sold out.  Any other deals to be found?

Thanks for the heads up, i orderd a couple off of amazon, might order a few more when i get paid in a week.

• 2 months later...

I know there is another thread about Urk-Hai retiring, but that thread had other sets mentioned so I thought I would resurrect this thread instead.

If you have the opportunity buy this set at a full retail price ($30 USD) and plan on holding on to them for a year, would you?

I know there is another thread about Urk-Hai retiring, but that thread had other sets mentioned so I thought I would resurrect this thread instead.

If you have the opportunity buy this set at a full retail price ($30 USD) and plan on holding on to them for a year, would you?

I wouldn't mind an opinion on this either.  I know where a couple are at.

I wouldn't mind an opinion on this either.  I know where a couple are at.

Basically everyone should decide for themselves... I would but my reasons are different... if it makes no good in growth Ill add uruks to my 100 unit army of uruks infront of HD....

So it depends on each individual.