$90 mil worth in members brickfolios..

maxgc53

I'll bet someone added 500 10179's to their Brickfolio.. LOL

I guess it isn't that surprising, since we do have some pretty big dogs here, even if they don't post often. The Macks have said that there is a small percentage of people who actually participate in the forums, so we have quite a few "invisibles", so to speak.

Keep in mind many non-reseller/investor Lego fans like to see what their collections are "worth" with no intent to ever sell them.  The total Brickfolio value should not be considered an estimate of current/future inventories.

This is spot on. I keep a separate brickfolio for my investments, and another under my son's name for our personal collection. He is seven, loves to play and build with his Legos, and is starting to realize the value. He asks me to pull up his brickfolio from time to time so he can see what his collection is worth...lol.

Guest TabbyBoy

The real number is $50,000,000.00+.  Jeff just corrected it.  There is a glitch with one member.  

And I was thinking that you and Jeff have $49,000,000 of it? ;-)

I actually have a theory on how you can figure out how many members are on BrickPicker. Go to the main Forums page, then go to the "Newest Members" tab. Click on the link of the first member you see, then take a look at the URL of the person's member page.

For example, my URL is http://community.brickpicker.com/user/5354-comicblast/, and the number right before my username is the member number I am, so I was the 5354th person to register as a member. 

The most recent member is hyper_somniac, and he is number 28,662. So really about 17.5% of members actually create Brickfolios if my method is correct.

Edit: Ooo, lala! This is my 2500th post!

Edit 2: Never mind. False info. Please disregard.

What are the top 3 sets that people have the most of?  Gotta be FB JP GE?

I thought Ed said at one time it was Fire Brigade. I can see that in a way but as for me, Fire Brigade is just an okay modular house design. It is better than Market Street though. :P I guess I'm just tired of yet more firemen Lego sets. I'm more of a 'copper' kind of guy anyway.