40056 - Thanksgiving Dinner

Noodlenut

I'm not an experienced investor, but I'm working on it.  I believe it will be a great investment polybag.  The "friends" bedroom sets did very will.  Buyers seem to enjoy anything that has to do with outfitting a room.  A Thanksgiving table does well for that concept (even though it's not "Friends").    Is that a keg?  Awesome if it is.

• Like 1

My original thought was beer keg..but that can't be---wife said soap dispenser....so we compromised on butter churn. Butter is up an down...ice cream is rotary...thinking butter...but it could rotate and make ice cream. Mmm....fresh churned butter and hot dogs...thanksgiving like I remember. Wish they did a cute pilgrim couple and threw in a tonto. I would buy that...heavely.

Guest eightbrick

Where are the pilgrims?  Whats that?  No native Americans either?  How is this supposed to be authentic?  Actually it is pretty cool.  For more authenticity there needs to be a drunk uncle and someone coming out of the closet in front of the whole family.

Pilgrims? The true thanksgiving, Canadian thanksgiving, has nothing to do with pilgrims*. You can even see the lady is sporting her patriotic red and white attire. Also, that explains the barrel of maple syrup.  xD (Guys, I'm kidding. Put away the pitchforks. And the .45 justafrog. I'll come quietly.)

My original thought was beer keg..but that can't be---wife said soap dispenser....so we compromised on butter churn. Butter is up an down...ice cream is rotary...thinking butter...but it could rotate and make ice cream. Mmm....fresh churned butter and hot dogs...thanksgiving like I remember. Wish they did a cute pilgrim couple and threw in a tonto. I would buy that...heavely.

I don't know, Willy...to me that is definitely a keg. Their little red solo cups are also included, but not pictured.