Congrats to our First PunchTab Redeemers!!!

Jeff Mack

I got notification over the past few days that 2 members have redeemed the points they earned for spreading the word of Brickpicker on the social media sites.

We would like to thank debrick81 and segreto for earning enough points to claim their Target and Starbucks gift cards.  It is greatly appreciated to help let people know about Brickpicker.  This will help all of us as Brick Classifieds is getting much closer to release.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Edited by Jeff Mack
For those of you that don't know what PunchTab is, its that bar you see across the bottom to share links on Facebook/Twitter/Etc

None of them are up yet but Jeff has hinted he is working on eventually adding that.

We may be closing this program at the end of the month.  The truth is, it will be a $1200 investment just for the ability to offer the LEGO sets as rewards. I have gone back and forth with them a few times to see if fees can be reduced, but they won't.  So if you are getting close to being able to redeem the points, I would work towards that.  We will let you know more later.  It has been very helpful to the site though and if this program ends, we will eventually add something like it into the site without the bar at the bottom, etc.  

We may be closing this program at the end of the month.  The truth is, it will be a $1200 investment just for the ability to offer the LEGO sets as rewards. I have gone back and forth with them a few times to see if fees can be reduced, but they won't.

Jeeze louis. Everytime I turn around, we keep hearing more about how much this site really costs you guys. Damn. You guys offer so much to us with so little by comparison in return. I have said this before but it does bare repeating. BrickPicker has been a flatout awesome experience for me and continues to be as such. I am sorry the PunchTab Rewards program is becoming too costly but it sounds as though it has helped for the time being.

On a similar note of Rewards, I love coming home to walk into my room and see the Haunted House I purchased from the Brickpoints Store built on display atop my shelf. I feel a great sense of pride from the experience in the build as well as the road it took to earn the Brickpoints for it, and I truly could not have done it without BrickPicker. Ed and Jeff, thank you for everything.

• Like 1