Myer 20% Off incl Tower Bridge

Majellan

Tower bridge is available now at $299 online at Myer.com.au, plus if you enter the coupon code "mytoysale" at checkout, you get an additional 10% off (you may need to have Myer One membership for this, but worth a try if you don't). Click away! A few other items also on 'Sale', including 42009 crane and new Castle sets, which are at prices slightly better than the 20% off applied to all toys.

I can confirm that the coupon code needs a Myer One Membership. Currently the Tower Bridge is sold out online and from most stores.

I'm not sure how long the 20% off is going to last, but the 10% coupon ends Sunday 22nd (Total 28% with sale plus coupon).

The coupon applies in store too, provided you print off a copy from the email that was sent to Myer One members and have your card with you.

If you didn't receive the voucher, call the main contact centre and ask them to email one to you, they're happy to do that as I found out.

Worth noting is the Opera House is able to be purchased for $287.28 after the 28% is all applied.

A faster way of checking stock at certain stores if you can reach multiple is calling the contact centre and asking them the stock levels of all stores near you.

Worth noting is the Opera House is able to be purchased for $287.28 after the 28% is all applied.

Thanks for the heads up. I saw a bunch of Opera Houses in the city store on the weekend and was wondering if they'd be on sale. May have to do a Myer run and pick one or two up at that price.

I did get an TB, so was pretty happy about that.

Looking at some of the Castle sets as with the extra 10%, works out as quite good value.

decided to try and get the 10% discount retrospectively, went back with my receipt and they gave me back the $30. brilliant customer service from myer especially considering i never had the coupon but i did have a myer one card.

thanks for the heads up on this kishidan

decided to try and get the 10% discount retrospectively, went back with my receipt and they gave me back the $30. brilliant customer service from myer especially considering i never had the coupon but i did have a myer one card.

thanks for the heads up on this kishidan

No worries, good that you managed to get a better deal. Its only fair of them, as you are definitely entitled to it being a Myer one member.

There is an extra 10% again today guys

Just tried it with the myer one 10% discount code.....it works! 10% piled onto another 10%. Thanks for the heads up! (pity some of the more popular items are sold out already). Note that I haven't actually completed payment on anything yet, i'm just on the shopping cart checkout page, so not sure it the extra 10% will be cancelled eventually.

No it doesn't get cancelled out, I have placed 2 orders this morning. Getting some of these new sets so heavily discounted already is awesome. Pity I can't get a Tower Bridge but will keep checking. 

TB shows up as limited stock, but I can't order too...might be sitting snugly in someone's shopping cart!

Thanks for the tip, on the extra discount. Just saw it in my e-mail too. Sweet.

No it doesn't get cancelled out, I have placed 2 orders this morning. Getting some of these new sets so heavily discounted already is awesome. Pity I can't get a Tower Bridge but will keep checking. 

So what recs would be made as to the best bets for purchase? I'm looking at some mini-modulars, but not sure where else. Thoughts from anyone present?