Quick Question on Set Data

I've looked everywhere on here and tried to do forum searches to find the answer, but no luck.  So...

I've seen people post about how many total of X set are in people's Brickfolios, but I can't figure out where to find that data.

I've read where people say things like, "When I see how many Fire Brigades are in the Brickfolios, I don't think it's a good investment."

Where can I go to see how many of each set are collectively being held in Brickfolios?

Thanks!

Good question! Not as difficult as you may think. Go to the home page and look at the menu bar on the left. The first 3 titles will read :

Home Page

Lego Price Guide

Brickfolio

There should be a little down arrow on the right of the Brickfolio tab. Click it and you will see another drop down menu. The first 2 will read:

My Brickfolio

View Brickfolio items

Click on "View". The page that loads should look something like this. " "username" `s Brickfolio Collection" and you should see thumbnail images of all the categories you have added. Such as LOTR, SW, Hobbit, City, etc. On the right side of the screen under the header I mentioned, there should be a grey icon with a magnifying glass in it that reads "View Entire Collection." Click on it, and everything you have added to you Brickfolio should load on the next page in point form. With all the information you added in columns. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the responses!

Only Jeff or Ed can see what everyone has in their brickfolios; not other members. For example, I can't see what you or anyone else has in their brickfolio; just what is in my own.

OK, this is why I couldn't find it.  This would be amazing to be able to view.  I'd pay a small fee each month to have access to additional data like this.

Guest eightbrick

Thanks for the responses!

OK, this is why I couldn't find it.  This would be amazing to be able to view.  I'd pay a small fee each month to have access to additional data like this.

And I'm sure others would pay a small fee each month to protect their privacy...

And I'm sure others would pay a small fee each month to protect their privacy...

Yeah, really. No offence to anyone but I like everybody having the basic ability to keeping their Brickfolio private even amongst friends. Now if a couple of members allowed access to people they have 'friend'ed or even other persons that is their business to do so but I reserve the right to keeping my own for my eyes only. Unless I post otherwise like in the "What Lego set did you buy today?", what is in my personal collection is no one else's business period with all respect.

I would surmise that the data that would (potentially) be offered would be a simple summary - not Justafrog has this many of this and OrcKing has this many of that, but more like 200 members have 287 of those over there.

Okay, I can be fine with an overall summary. It can get a little stalker-esque creepy when things get right down to specific details.