August brickfolio update

kalfster

Didn't we have this thread last month? ;)

I seem to remember Jeff/Ed (would it be simpler if we renamed them Jed?) say that monthly updates are usually completed around the 15th.

But just in case.....

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 .......................................................................

Since there is 4x the amount of new data being uploaded now, does that mean that the updates take longer, so we might be seeing the update more around the 20th or so? Sorry if this question has an obvious answer. I'm not too educated in the techy field, though I've grown up with screens, the Internet, i-devices, etc.

Since there is 4x the amount of new data being uploaded now, does that mean that the updates take longer, so we might be seeing the update more around the 20th or so? Sorry if this question has an obvious answer. I'm not too educated in the techy field, though I've grown up with screens, the Internet, i-devices, etc.

I think that there will be some more data because of all the new sets that have been released over the summer, so I think it might take a little longer.