Hey People - STOP rating blogs with one Star

These people take their time to write articles, post pictures, and generally just help OTHER people. For FREE! So stop hitting them with one star. I am sure that they look at it...and it sucks when you spend time doing something for some one else then get hit with a 1-star. Lame. Sorry...end rant. I am also fulling expecting my lame blog to get hit with about 20 1-stars. LOL.

It's a forum.  People post their opinions and other people respond.  I haven't rated any one star yet, but I would if I felt one star about it I would.  You just have to let it go.

Yeah...I know you're right. :) Gotta get used them inter-nets I guess.

Well what prompted this is the pictures of Comicon that PeterParker posted had one star. The guy took the time to take pictures and give us a link. I personally liked the pics and am glad that he posted them...so if someone thought they weren't good, fine, go to the next blog. But to me to give him one star was insulting. That said, I agree with Sadowski, he posted them on the internet, and I am sure that he was probably aware that there are internet haters out there. I just like that kind of stuff, and would hate for someone to be discouraged because they were marginalized by someone who contributes nothing to the sight except for an occassional "1-star". Just my two cents.

• Like 1

Yeah. On a site like this where we aren't really just getting together to talk about something like a video game we all play, or a band we all like, or something of that nature, things like this are delicate. We all depend on the community for this site to be really successful with all the deals and info and everything else. I think its important that we always be mindful of that when talking to new members on the forum or when we rate things.