Lucky find

chopstick

Hey all, I noticed a VW T1 Camper van 10220 sitting at the bottom shelf in good condition (one crease in the front).  I thought it was odd seeing it in stores so I picked it up and saw a sticker that looked like the clearance sticker except it said "online item" and was marked down to 83.99.  I ended up buying it.  Has anyone had similar experiences? How do you think this happened?

Other than getting to go to the lego store multiple times personally I'd pass on goin to Disney as often as we do. My wife is Disney crazy. However I'd be happy to find another online return any day of the week. I ended up flipping the sucker for just over $400 on eBay which I was happy with. I forgot to mention the box was opened. But all the inside white boxes were sealed. Buyer was happy. I think I sold it to someone in Aus or somewhere in Asia.

This just goes to show sometimes putting for feet to the pavement and checking your local retailers on the regular basis can pay off. But you have to do it in a smart way as to not kill your score with your gas bill.

One of my Walmarts has a Town Hall that was an online return. But they ruined the box wrapping it in one of those spiderweb security things and they want full price for it.

I wonder if you can scan it into your Walmart app list and check the price on it every little while?

I wonder if you can scan it into your Walmart app list and check the price on it every little while?

I'll give it a shot. Not going to get my hopes up though, as this Walmart rarely clearances anything Lego at all unless its a national clearance, in fact the only thing I've seen them clearance on their own was some Hero Factory.

Pics of you picking your nose at the pick-a-brick-wall while picking out bricks picked as good investments or it didn't happen.

I think I can make this happen tomorrow. Do I need to be holding a pic of the receipt while I'm taking a pic of me picking my nose at the Pick-a-brick wall picking out bricks?