Question regarding Brickpicker Accountant Guide

Sflego86

On select sets, the Brickpicker Accountant Guide gives strategy on whether the specific set is a good or bad investment, and why. This is one of my favorite features on the site. I was wondering if there could be a complete section on this instead of just finding them randomly while searching sets? Or maybe there is and I'm blind? If there isn't, I think it would be highly beneficial for amateurs such as myself.

Yeah I see Eds impressions at the bottom of the page on some sets, mainly the ones that are big head turners, I am sure Ed and the gang are super busy and dont have the time to do that for every single set listed on this site. Maybe a suggestion would be to have a comments section for each set where members can share a story or their thoughts on that particular set.

Hi guys...It's just a matter of time...or lack of it. Jeff and I both have full time jobs and families that also need attention. I would love to post more of this sort of thing but between answering posts and coming up articles and Jeff tweaking and improving the site, there is little time left to do this sort of review. Now that I know people appreciate it, I will make an attempt to add some more set reviews. Jeff and I were discussing a "member's" set review section for each and every set and let Brickpicker members answer some questions on each set and leave a personalized message about each. It is something that will definitely get done. This is a way to let members help with content and we would probably reward members with Brickpicker points. Thanks for the suggestions.

Hi guys...It's just a matter of time...or lack of it. Jeff and I both have full time jobs and families that also need attention. I would love to post more of this sort of thing but between answering posts and coming up articles and Jeff tweaking and improving the site, there is little time left to do this sort of review.

Now that I know people appreciate it, I will make an attempt to add some more set reviews. Jeff and I were discussing a "member's" set review section for each and every set and let Brickpicker members answer some questions on each set and leave a personalized message about each.

It is something that will definitely get done. This is a way to let members help with content and we would probably reward members with Brickpicker points. Thanks for the suggestions.

Not a problem. I actually think it's one of the best, if not thee best, feature you guys have here.