Lego Investing Videos

Jason from The Brick Show and I correspond from time to time.  He is a member on this site and they use our data in most of their LEGO investment series videos.  There is now a new link on our site for Lego Investing videos with the spotlight on The Brick Show investment videos.  I think they do a great job with them and we will continue to post the latest videos as they produce them.  If you have not watched any of them, I recommend that you do.

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/lego_investing_videos.cfm

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

Nice idea especially for helping to keep everything organized. This should also help bring some more attention to them.

And for Brickpicker. Brick Show TV is one of the largest Lego-related Youtube channels out there, I think it only trails in subscribers to Keshen8 and Forrestfire101. Even if a fraction of Jason's 100K+ subscribers look into Brickpicker it's good news.

I always watch these when they come out.  Very well produced videos.  Love their review videos as well but I only usually watch the sets I'm interested in.

It's great we have them collaborating with the site more and can house a spot for the investment videos in one place.