Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent in 5 shipments and they've now lost 6 of my items (1 medium, 3x battle pack size, 2x polys). Five of them were initially checked into inventory and later removed. Now they are marked ineligible for reconciliation. I packed all of this myself and I know the items were in the boxes. It mentions something about a problems tab, but I can't find it. Any help for a newbie to FBA would be nice.

25 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I've sent in 5 shipments and they've now lost 6 of my items (1 medium, 3x battle pack size, 2x polys). Five of them were initially checked into inventory and later removed. Now they are marked ineligible for reconciliation. I packed all of this myself and I know the items were in the boxes. It mentions something about a problems tab, but I can't find it. Any help for a newbie to FBA would be nice.

Check under various inventory reports to confirm that it was never received . Due just go by shipping queue 

you can always open a case even if it is marked as ineligible . 

• Like 1

So, I sent in a couple damaged box items last month to sell as Used/Collectible. Of course, these items require labels be applied. I forgot to apply the labels, and the items were marked unfulfillable. I contacted Amazon FBA customer support to see if they could simply apply labels there (As it is a service offered beforehand) - But alas, no - So, I have to pay the $1 an item to have them returned to me, apply the labels, and re-ship them in. Efficiency at its finest.

Moral of the story: Don't forget to apply labels.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:50 AM, Bold-Arrow said:

Check under various inventory reports to confirm that it was never received . Due just go by shipping queue 

you can always open a case even if it is marked as ineligible . 

Thanks.  The two items that were eligible have been resolved and they paid me for them.  I now have to wait for the next 9 items to become eligible to reconcile over the next few days.  They were checked in originally and then all tagged "missing" the next day, but it was only 2 of 5 of one MSKU and 6 of 7 of another that were all in the same box.  I really don't understand how this happens when unpacking everything from 1 box, but I don't really care as long as they pay me for their mistakes.  Thanks for the assistance!

29 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Moral of the story: Don't forget to apply labels.

Commingled. I figure between shipping to the warehouse, receiving, re-rerouting, shelving, then pulling, packing and shipping the lego boxes are going to be beat to hell anyway so may as well save my time and money on labelling lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, asharerin said:

Commingled. I figure between shipping to the warehouse, receiving, re-rerouting, shelving, then pulling, packing and shipping the lego boxes are going to be beat to hell anyway so may as well save my time and money on labelling lol.

Oh, for NEW stuff I always comingle as well. For Used/Damaged box though, unfortunately you have to label :)

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I already have a case open, buuuuuut, how is it possible for someone to initiate a refund for a purchase made on 2/4/2016?

it does happen every blue moon. they won't do much till item is received. if it is sellable case closed , if it is damaged u have a case to make. if item is never returned you get ur money in 45 days.

Has anyone else noticed all FBA listings disappearing for some of the D2C sets recently?  It happened for about a week in mid June with Haunted House, and is currently with Sandcrawler.  Any thoughts on what's going on when this happens?  Does anyone have a 75059 in a warehouse right now that could share what their inventory reflects?

25 minutes ago, pcaster said:

Has anyone else noticed all FBA listings disappearing for some of the D2C sets recently?  It happened for about a week in mid June with Haunted House, and is currently with Sandcrawler.  Any thoughts on what's going on when this happens?  Does anyone have a 75059 in a warehouse right now that could share what their inventory reflects?

Noticed this with HH about a month ago. Pure guess but I think it is due to a lowlife trying to get mint boxes and then returning large amounts when they don't arrive mint so Amazon pulls the warehouse listings to investigate the product and packaging. Not sure what else it could be.

anyone have any idea how amazon calculates their transfer amounts?

I have over $1k balance in my account, and had $300 something pending this week.  made a $30 sale today, and now pending transfer is $0 this week and about $500 next week and the week after.  Had something similar last week where $200 turned into $40.  Now my account is new and I get that they want to cover their loses, but how does a $30 sale wipe out a $300 pending transfer? As far as i can tell I do not have any review or returns pending.

Im thinking of sending them a bill for the interest...  or just stop selling till i get my money...

17 minutes ago, DadsAFOL said:

It's Amazon. You play by their rules or don't play. :)

After the new account period, they will deposit 100% of your funds every 2 weeks. Just be patient.

wisely said.

another thing that has started happening is they are disabling my FBM listing and when i inquire to them about it their suggestion "you should use FBA" for them.

ha.. they want to force me to send my inventory so that they can lose it and compensate me for list price while they can sell it for higher :D

Not a specific FBA Seller question, but any heavy volume FBA Sellers would probably have good input:

I'm looking at a better tool for my inventory management. Looking at something that I can scan barcodes from my phone, and then also keep track of via PC - that will hopefully give me value of inventory that ISN'T in the FBA Warehouses. I've done some research, and prices vary wildly (Marketpro $60 a month, Teikametrics $2500 a month) - Any of you guys suggest a specific tool?

I think this has been asked before but I couldn't find it, so apologies.  What's the best way to pack up a set of Mixels to send to FBA?  Should I put all nine of the Mixels in a box or large envelope and just put the label on it?  Does it need to be a clear bag so the contents are visible?  Thanks in advance.

27 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Not a specific FBA Seller question, but any heavy volume FBA Sellers would probably have good input:

I'm looking at a better tool for my inventory management. Looking at something that I can scan barcodes from my phone, and then also keep track of via PC - that will hopefully give me value of inventory that ISN'T in the FBA Warehouses. I've done some research, and prices vary wildly (Marketpro $60 a month, Teikametrics $2500 a month) - Any of you guys suggest a specific tool?

We use PHP Point of Sale. Don't know if you can use your phone to scan, we use a regular barcode scanner. Price is $199 for the desktop version. 

• Like 1