ebay Star Wars lot- How'd I do?

Diabolos80

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9-Lego-Star-Wars-Sets-incl-Imperial-Shuttle-70-Mini-figures-Plus-4-Books-/221268621718?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item3384a33996

So what do you guys think? I had to act fast, but after re-reading the description I feel confident about this purchase. Seller says no guarantee the sets are complete, but hopefully I won't have to do too much brick hunting on BrickLink.

Did fcbarcelona  flip them? I dont remember seeing what he bought or for how much.

Only one different is it had a Blockade Runner.

If he got them, I guess it is not a scam, but if this guy has 2 of all these, there is no way he doesn't know what they are and how much they are worth.

Just doesn't sit right with me.

• Like 1

Just saw this.

I never received the items because we agreed to cancel the transaction. Once I had paid he told me he had made a mistake by listing the Blockade Runner ,and I was ok with that. Later however, I kept asking for more details and I noticed that both the IS and 10198 were missing most of their respective minifigures and some of the sets as well. I considered keeping them but really decided against it because of college starting soon and not having the time to complete the sets and all that process.

I gave him positive feedback because he really was patient with me and overall easy to deal with. I gave him some tips, like including the fact the minfigs seemed to be missing from the sets, disassembling the sets for shipping and some others that I see he did in fact added to the listing.

Great that someone here got the deal for the 2nd time lol

• Like 2

Just saw this.

I never received the items because we agreed to cancel the transaction. Once I had paid he told me he had made a mistake by listing the Blockade Runner ,and I was ok with that. Later however, I kept asking for more details and I noticed that both the IS and 10198 were missing most of their respective minifigures and some of the sets as well. I considered keeping them but really decided against it because of college starting soon and not having the time to complete the sets and all that process.

I gave him positive feedback because he really was patient with me and overall easy to deal with. I gave him some tips, like including the fact the minfigs seemed to be missing from the sets, disassembling the sets for shipping and some others that I see he did in fact added to the listing.

Makes more sense now. Man that would have been a great score with the Blockade runner - sucks that didn't happen.

Everything is good then. Still a good listing.

• Like 1

THAT... Is the exact same lot I just bought.

Sold on the 11th, Barca left feedback on the 13th. I can't imagine why he would post feedback before he got his stuff. Maybe the transaction was cancelled at his request? Maybe we're both being scammed?

Barca, I never wanted to talk to a guy about Lego so bad.

Time-Warp! Good news, Everyone!

Just saw this.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Totally cool B)

THAT... Is the exact same lot I just bought.

Sold on the 11th, Barca left feedback on the 13th. I can't imagine why he would post feedback before he got his stuff. Maybe the transaction was cancelled at his request? Maybe we're both being scammed?

Barca, I never wanted to talk to a guy about Lego so bad.

Lol - Barca just said this as I am sure you are seeing now.

Two posts up bro. Lol

Definitely still a great deal. The deal breaker for me was the Blockade Runner, as getting that one would have made the time spent well worth it. I wanted it for my personal collection...someday

That's funny, the deal sealer was the Tantive for me lol. I got a shuttle already, so I can complete and sell it and most of the lot to earn a free 10198. I'll be keeping the clones and the books, too :)

EDIT: free +1s for everyone from here up. This is why we're here.

EDIT REDUX: I ran out of +1s. Lmao.

Ha ha I still marvel at how you guys pull stuff from ebay so quickly. So I'm guessing you just do a search on Lego for "newly listed" then just keep refreshing the page all day until something cool shows up? Ha ha that's awesome, if only I had the time.

Unfortunately yes, I asked the seller to cancel the transaction. I won't get into the reasons, but there were no hard feelings. Still a great deal for anyone looking to steal a shuttle and a tantive. Although now he's listed as an auction this lot might go well above his previous $350 BIN price.

Unfortunately yes, I asked the seller to cancel the transaction. I won't get into the reasons, but there were no hard feelings. Still a great deal for anyone looking to steal a shuttle and a tantive. Although now he's listed as an auction this lot might go well above his previous $350 BIN price.

Yeah it will probably at least see 500. Man I wish he had listed it BIN - I would have definitely grabbed it.

Yeah it will probably at least see 500. Man I wish he had listed it BIN - I would have definitely grabbed it.

I really hope it does hit $500. The poor guy has had 2 buyers cancel on him, and really $350 was too good a bargain anyway. At $500 a buyer would still be getting a very good deal.