brickfolio additions; some are showing $0.00, some show a real $$ amount?

I just added the 41999 crawler to my brickfolio and it said "congratulations you just added $0.00 to your portfolio."

Then I added a Creator Sopwith Camel and it said "congratulations you added $115.xx to your portfolio"

what's up with that?

I would think at minimum for the LE crawler it would have added the current MSRP value to the folio.....

I just added the 41999 crawler to my brickfolio and it said "congratulations you just added $0.00 to your portfolio."

Then I added a Creator Sopwith Camel and it said "congratulations you added $115.xx to your portfolio"

what's up with that?

I would think at minimum for the LE crawler it would have added the current MSRP value to the folio.....

it is still calculated in your Brickfolio as what you paid for it.......even after this months numbers are updated the 41999 might still show 0.00 depending on how many sales were done before the cut off day.

One of his posts said it would happen... Yesterday. :( I just want to see how my brickfolio is doing. Since there was no update for two months, there will be a lot of change.

I think that the lat update was in may or june. This means we have gone a long time without an update. I also want to see how my brickfolio is doing.

One of his posts said it would happen... Yesterday. :( I just want to see how my brickfolio is doing. Since there was no update for two months, there will be a lot of change.

Actually he said yesterday it was today I believe. 95% of my portfolio is staying with me for 2 more years, so I am not worried about it other than seeing prices for items I buy.

what's up with that?

There are a number of items without any kind of value to them usually because there have not been enough sold listings to gain an average from which is where the "you just added" amount comes from, hence the $0.00 value showing.

As for June and July's data, it will be updated in due time. I do not know all of what Jeff does but I do know he has been busting his ass with the site's various changes, updates, and additions since the start of this year at the cost of his own time. Yes, I realize many are tired of hearing to "be patient". Well, here is me saying to please sit down, shut up, and deal with it like the rest of us.

June and July's data will be up in the next day or two.  You will still not see any data for the 41999.  The data is offset a month and all the 41999 data is new.  Our data is based on sold auctions, not MSRP prices.  You will start to see the 41999 data with the next update for August.  

The update is running right now, it's probably about 50% of the way through.  I think I did say that my goal was to have it yesterday.  For this update, I changed the process to make sure it was filtering prices based on the current region prices and not the US data. I spent quite a bit of time running tests on different types of sets with different pricing levels etc.   Australia has been hard to test because that dataset is quite small compared to the other regions.

I don't put the default value in for set because, well you may not have paid that price.  When I do the next brickfolio update, I will put a question in after you submit no value to ask if you want to use the retail price.  But for now, you should have just input $199 for this set and you would be good to go.

The update is running right now, it's probably about 50% of the way through.  I think I did say that my goal was to have it yesterday.  For this update, I changed the process to make sure it was filtering prices based on the current region prices and not the US data. I spent quite a bit of time running tests on different types of sets with different pricing levels etc.   Australia has been hard to test because that dataset is quite small compared to the other regions.

I don't put the default value in for set because, well you may not have paid that price.  When I do the next brickfolio update, I will put a question in after you submit no value to ask if you want to use the retail price.  But for now, you should have just input $199 for this set and you would be good to go.

Can we get a pixelated Progress bar added to the front page? :)