Possible good lot of minifigures?

For those of you who are minifigure Gurus, this might be a good set of them, although they could be mix matched.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-100-Lego-Minifigures-Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Batman-Hary-Potter-/181196151612?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a3021db3c

100 minis for less than 2$ per figure.

Anyone see good stuff?

Guest eightbrick

For those of you who are minifigure Gurus, this might be a good set of them, although they could be mix matched.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-100-Lego-Minifigures-Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Batman-Hary-Potter-/181196151612?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a3021db3c

100 minis for less than 2$ per figure.

Anyone see good stuff?

I'll work up a big eval right away.

Is he a special edition or something? Ones on Ebay I see are just 5-7$

He dips a lot. You have to catch the "demand wave" at the right point. But I have had Snape's Classroom queued for sale for the past few months so I've been doing a lot of research. Haven't listed it yet, because of the currently low demand. 

Guest eightbrick

Sorry for the uber long wait, I got sidetracked with a bunch of other things. Notable items and their respective Bricklink used values:

Peeves (Row 5, Column 2) $3.81 - but as Exobro and Huskers said the value can go up a lot higher at times on eBay

Nuckal w/ Horizontal Arms (Row 4, Column 11) $5.24

Indiana Jones (Row 3, Column 15) $4.76

Marion (Row 3, Column 12) $3.26

Darth Maul First Version (Row 5, Column 3) $8.60 - missing hood, I'd say the value is closer to five bucks

The Penguin (Row 5, Column 7) $12.18

Patrick (Row 3, Column 4) $2.77

Gold Tooth (Row 1, Column 14) $2.82

Agent Swipe (Row 2, Column 8 )$3.36

Zane DX (Row 4, Column 20) $4.72

Cole (Row 3, Column 17) $3.08

Nya (Row 3, Column 18) $7.13

General Grievous (Row 2, Column 12) $10.27

Krazi w/ Jester Cap (Row 4, Column 16) $3.65

Darth Vader x3 (Row 5, Column 20) (Row 5. Column 8 - No Helmet) (Row 2, Column 11 - No Helmet) $9.48 x3 although massive profit losses should be expected due to the lack of helmets on two of the figures.

Subtotal: 104.09 for 17 minifigures (17%)

If the rest of the figures continued with this trend in value ($6.12 average per figure), you would end up with over 600 dollars in figures but that is not going to happen. The overwhelming majority of the other figures are mis-matched figs with no useful parts, I estimate their mean value at 1.75 each for the other 83 figures. Using that estimate, the total estimation in value for the lot is: $249.34

At the current price, this is not a good buy. I wish I could say this was a good deal after all that, but it doesn't appear to be.

It should be noted that some minifigures contain non-Lego, independently created parts (such as the female minifigure Row 2, Column 6 or the Astronaut in Row 5, Column 11).

Sorry for the uber long wait, I got sidetracked with a bunch of other things. Notable items and their respective Bricklink used values:

Peeves (Row 5, Column 2) $3.81 - but as Exobro and Huskers said the value can go up a lot higher at times on eBay

Darth Maul First Version (Row 5, Column 3) $8.60 - missing hood, I'd say the value is closer to five bucks

Darth Vader x3 (Row 5, Column 20) (Row 5. Column 8 - No Helmet) (Row 2, Column 11 - No Helmet) $9.48 x3 although massive profit losses should be expected due to the lack of helmets on two of the figures.

If the rest of the figures continued with this trend in value ($6.12 average per figure), you would end up with over 600 dollars in figures but that is not going to happen. The overwhelming majority of the other figures are mis-matched figs with no useful parts, I estimate their mean value at 1.75 each for the other 83 figures. Using that estimate, the total estimation in value for the lot is: $249.34

At the current price, this is not a good buy. I wish I could say this was a good deal after all that, but it doesn't appear to be.

It should be noted that some minifigures contain non-Lego, independently created parts (such as the female minifigure Row 2, Column 6 or the Astronaut in Row 5, Column 11).

Man that is some insane recognition there. I can't tell stuff like this at all. I have been more interested in bulk lots lately, but if they aren't sets, I have no clue.

Guest betsy805

Any idea who the guy to the left of gold tooth is?  I have his torso and haven't been able to figure it out!