7914 - Mandalorian Battle Pack

weakside

As a small time investor/seller, I've recently noticed the Mandalorians are really out selling the other battle packs from my inventory: Endor (9489) and Clone Trooper (7913).  Wonder if this will continue?  I personally like all 3 and each has set has it's own strength/pro.   Most retailers don't have them in stock anymore...retired and sold out.  Good thing I stocked up on the Mandalorians during sales.    

There has been articles/blogs/topics about how single army packs are better than 'split' variety for army building etc.  Guess to each their own.  I just think these small packs are good bang for the buck and a must for most small time/newbie investors.        

As a small time investor/seller, I've recently noticed the Mandalorians are really out selling the other battle packs from my inventory: Endor (9489) and Clone Trooper (7913).  Wonder if this will continue?  I personally like all 3 and each has set has it's own strength/pro.   Most retailers don't have them in stock anymore...retired and sold out.  Good thing I stocked up on the Mandalorians during sales.    

There has been articles/blogs/topics about how single army packs are better than 'split' variety for army building etc.  Guess to each their own.  I just think these small packs are good bang for the buck and a must for most small time/newbie investors.        

I like them - the bad thing is you have to do all the listing, shipping, etc. to make 5 bucks.

yeah, you're right...with ebay/amazon/paypal fees it cuts into the margin.  But I just sell locally (face to face) with small sets and profiting $8-$10 per box is not that bad, small but adds up and helps to lower the cost of my inventory/Lego hobby :)

True - local is money on those. My lego market sucks here - I buy everything anyone ever puts up, lol. But they are nice for flipping if you avoid fees and everything else.