Help Identify! Venator Class Destroyer & Invisible Hand

srm_520

Question

So I'm watching an awesome video many of you may have seen about a UCS collection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibP0zXDSFlY

So, I'm 3:03 into the video and bam!  There is an awesome Venator Class Star Destroyer.  My problem is, pardon my igornace, what set is that?  I've seen the 8039 Venator class attack crusier many times, but I can't seem to find this set other than MOCs.  Can someone point me in the correct path?

Also, right next to it is an Invisible Hand  - anyone know that Lego set # while we're at it.  Both are very cool.

7 answers to this question

It does sort of resemble the one in the LEGO SW Visual Dictionary, on page 94. Then again, it is the same vehicle/ship...

Here's a picture/article of a similar build I am talking about. It was made by Erik Varszegi, a LEGO employee. 8 feet long, 150 lbs, and 35000 pieces. The one in the article is 8 feet long, 180 pounds, and 43000 pieces. 

EDIT: Found a FBTB article with the actual build.

EDIT #2: Here's the a picture for those of you who are lazy and don't feel like clicking...

bp_1375301501__screen_shot_2013-07-31_at

Sadly, yes - I believe there were 5 MOC's in that set.  It was seeing the name placards that threw me off because it looked so official.  There was a flickr link that shows them in detail.  the Chrome plated set was amazing, and that Selbulba podracer is like 3400 pieces.  insane.