Hello from Nebraska

Hello, I am Steve from Nebraska and have been re-introduced to Lego after being in dark ages since probably 13 years old( a long time ago:) ) My son was 4 when he got a Pro Koon Starfighter and I couldn't believe that Lego now made Star Wars sets, I had no idea who the heck Plo Koon even was. Now we are amassing quite the inventory and while I have done well flipping Lego on Ebay from lots, I have just started to get into collecting new, sealed sets for investing, or possibly opening one day if I am so tempted. I am very excited about this site as I have always tried to keep my own database, but it was WAY too time consuming, to thank you guys for creating this. I have been here a couple months but am just getting around to finding out what all this site offers.

Hello, I am Steve from Nebraska and have been re-introduced to Lego after being in dark ages since probably 13 years old( a long time ago:) ) My son was 4 when he got a Pro Koon Starfighter and I couldn't believe that Lego now made Star Wars sets, I had no idea who the heck Plo Koon even was. Now we are amassing quite the inventory and while I have done well flipping Lego on Ebay from lots, I have just started to get into collecting new, sealed sets for investing, or possibly opening one day if I am so tempted.

I am very excited about this site as I have always tried to keep my own database, but it was WAY too time consuming, to thank you guys for creating this. I have been here a couple months but am just getting around to finding out what all this site offers.

Hi Steve, welcome to the site. Jeff and I are working hard to improve the site and add features. Feel free to let us know about any issues or ideas that you have. Thanks.