NEW BRICKPICKER MEMBER FAQs & INVESTMENT QUESTIONS

Hello! New Brickpicker member here. I'm in my late 40s and I have been reacquainted with Lego since my son showed an interest a few years ago. I played as a child and into my early teens. It's good to be back at it. My passion is Lego puzzle boxes, and writing articles about Lego for an American puzzle magazine. 

I'm posting here to ask a few questions. I'd like to interview someone who has attended a Lego conference for my next article. If you can send me a message, I'd be happy to ask you a few questions about your experience.

Also, I have a few sets I'm looking to appraise and sell, including the one pictured below. I heard this was the place to find out what the sets are worth. Can someone shove me gently in the right direction?

Thanks!

86185439_2508559766140098_4903453746823954432_n.jpg

On 2/16/2020 at 6:16 PM, Escape Nerd said:

Hello! New Brickpicker member here. I'm in my late 40s and I have been reacquainted with Lego since my son showed an interest a few years ago. I played as a child and into my early teens. It's good to be back at it. My passion is Lego puzzle boxes, and writing articles about Lego for an American puzzle magazine. 

I'm posting here to ask a few questions. I'd like to interview someone who has attended a Lego conference for my next article. If you can send me a message, I'd be happy to ask you a few questions about your experience.

Also, I have a few sets I'm looking to appraise and sell, including the one pictured below. I heard this was the place to find out what the sets are worth. Can someone shove me gently in the right direction?

Thanks!

Welcome to the site.  Nice set.  Really old sets like these Classic Space sets are all over the place in value.  Some have sold for big money, while others don't get much love.  These sets need an emotional connection to be worth something.  Unfortunately, age doesn't always mean more valuable with LEGO sets.

Our price guide is temporarily down.  It will be up shortly.  

• Like 1