Who is this minifig?

Fcbarcelona101

Some of you minifig experts can let me know who this guy is supposed to be?

I am certainly not a minifig expert by any stretch of the word, however I would say at first glance that this looks like a combination of 2 or more figures.

For sure you can narrow it down to only the LICENCED sets from 2006 on due to the flesh color head and hands (still obviously a LOT of sets, but narrows the field significantly). The torso looks like it may be from Indiana Jones? Then again, I definately don't know for sure. 

I've purchased countless lots of random minifigs and minifigs parts for custom creations, and I'm pretty certain I've never seen this particular figure (or at least this combination of body parts).

Hope this helps!

-PB

• Like 1

It's not one. Not official. Just a mix of dumbledore's hair/exo force hair and indiana jones russian soldier torso and face hah

Was going to say Argus Filch's hair, but Dumbledore works too. The torso and head are 100% Russian Soldier from the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sets... which coincidentally came with multiple minifigs with those same blue pants. 

• 2 weeks later...

He is only found in the 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack. (He is an Imperial Officer.) I'm not sure why the faces are different though since they should be the same. 

Minifigure on Brickset.

8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack on Brickset.

Thanks DL. I deleted my original post because I ended up finding that, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

I take it that the question was not meant to be serious?  :)  I can't add to what the others have said, just adding my opinion that it is worthless junk.

These topics are the most fun when you get to be the first to scream out "CUSTOM!"  The other people to post just have to pick over the scraps and make jokes.   :rofl:

• 2 months later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse
Guest eightbrick

Not sure. They definitely look like Lego so I would be inclined to call BS except it just seems so strange that someone would stress "NON LEGO". Some of the pieces look a bit fishy and I can't see the tiny Lego sign on the studs but the images aren't exactly superfine quality.

Those are the sheung yuan bootleg China legos they are all over ebay this guy is just selling them in the us not lego different leg pieces not LEGO markings not quite as good quality. Plus Ive seen them with ninjago like playing cards? and Hulk and Batman both come with guns. Click Here They are always in best match for lego super heroes they have ninjago and Ninja Turtles also. its a shame really.