Blog post edited then not re-approved

Hi, not sure where the best place is to sort this out.

I posted a second blog post on my blog (Scissorino's Brick House) and then after it had been approved I then edited the title. It is now only in draft format and cannot be seen by others. 

How can this be rectified?

Hi, not sure where the best place is to sort this out.

I posted a second blog post on my blog (Scissorino's Brick House) and then after it had been approved I then edited the title. It is now only in draft format and cannot be seen by others. 

How can this be rectified?

Ed and I will see it and approve it again.,

Any blog article that gets edited after its approved and live will go back in to draft mode and we will need to publish it again.

Definately a good reason to make sure everything is absolutely perfect before hitting that Publish button. And here I thought I was being too compulsive re-reading and proofreading that last article like a hundred times over before feeling confident enough for submission.

I think I just did the same thing - only I tried to add some "tags" and now my blog is gone - I assume it's back in draft mode waiting to be approved again? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Yes anytime that something is Approved, and you go in to edit anything.  It can be adding a period to the end of a sentence and then submit it, it will pull it from being live.  I have it on my to-do list to remove the edit mode entirely after approval.

Titles are changed to improve Google search engine requirements or when a title is not clear or easily understood. 

Exactly, we want to try and get visitors to your articles, so if some are vague, it will not help get people to read your hard work.  By adding LEGO or other LEGO like terms, there is a good chance that you will be able to help bring new readers into to see what is going on.   

Yes anytime that something is Approved, and you go in to edit anything.  It can be adding a period to the end of a sentence and then submit it, it will pull it from being live.  I have it on my to-do list to remove the edit mode entirely after approval.

Good idea - once approved, there shouldn't be any editing unless there's unusual circumstances - unless there's a way to keep an option to edit tags only?