So which one of you are going for that UCS MF 10179 - a cool 1M Brickpoints?

You do know that as soon as someone gets to 999k points they get instantly banned right?   :rofl:

If someone gets to that point honestly and with quality content, they would deserve the set. Jeff and I are going to add some sets on the lower end to interest more people.
  • Like 1

If someone gets to that point honestly and with quality content, they would deserve the set. Jeff and I are going to add some sets on the lower end to interest more people.

They certainly would deserve it.  We'd all expect some kind of ceremonial handover as well  :king:

There will be plenty more ways to earn Brickpoints.  Some will be fun, some will be risky :)   There will be other contests.  Ed and I know some people will not care for one thing or another.  Some will love to earn the points to have Free classified listings.  They will be looking at it from a business angle.  Others will love the opportunity to collect free loot.  

If you are patient and participate, the points will build up.  Strictly posting in the forum will take you longer than if you participate in some of the other opportunities here, but we have ideas for you users as well.  There is no race here.  Do what you can when you can.  It's all up to you.

One (spam) post at a time. 997k+ to go

I would actually would like to try that Garlic Spam and maybe Spam with cheese.  WtH is Liberation Spam ? Was it part of the Libya 2011 Special Edition ? :D

Bacon spam is actually quite tasty  :good:

Brace yourselves for the onslaught....spam for brickpoints

spam.jpg

This is such an ingenious, generous, win-win situation. I don't think I've ever come across a site that encouraged contributions in this manner. We all knew BrickPicker was going places, but at this point you'd need binoculars to see where it's going next. Well done and thanks, Macks.