What is your favorite Star Wars Video Game of all time?

I loved The Empire Strikes Back for Atari 2600. You fly across the screen in a snow speeder shooting AT-ATs. It ownd.

http://on.aol.com/video/classic-game-room---the-empire-strikes-back-for-atari-2600-review-517720014

This reminds me of the N64 game. Seriously back then, if you could make a full two circles around an AT-AT with your N64's thumb-stick, which if you were any kind of proper 64 gamer was worn-out to all hell and barely responsive in most directions, then you were a god among men.

This reminds me of the N64 game. Seriously back then, if you could make a full two circles around an AT-AT with your N64's thumb-stick, which if you were any kind of proper 64 gamer was worn-out to all hell and barely responsive in most directions, then you were a god among men.

I spent literal hours mastering the take down.

Before I actually was so pissed with it, I stopped using the wire and I instead literally shot it until it dies. Wanna know how many it takes? I know. 400. 

This is my life.

I never played the 64 version. But i did have some chewed on Atari sticks that dug into the thumb pretty good. I couldn't stop my lil sis from gnawing on the Atari joysticks and the headrests in the station wagon.

Guest eightbrick

Lego Star Wars (the first one). Best and only Star Wars game I have played (I don't game really, but really appreciated this one), plus it was what really kicked the Lego games into the limelight. Brilliant.

I never played the 64 version. But i did have some chewed on Atari sticks that dug into the thumb pretty good. I couldn't stop my lil sis from gnawing on the Atari joysticks and the headrests in the station wagon.

My little sister went through an eating paper phase. PAPER. Pixie stick paper mostly, but also....my LEGO instructions.

MY LEGO. INSTRUCTIONS.