CUSTOM UCS SCALE AT-AT

StarPod

Guest eightbrick

I remember seeing this on Eurobricks when Cavegod(pete) first showed it off.  It is truly huge, and would be a giant undertaking to round up the parts and complete this.  I am always amazed at the ability and creativity that people like this have.  I have seen pictures with this and 8129, and this is about twice as tall as the standard Lego AT-AT, if that helps.

Looking at that picture, I was way off in how big this was.  It's more than twice as tall, and MUCH bulkier.  Where the heck would you put something like this?

I was thinking the exact same thing, my wife can tolerate my imperial shuttle in the corner..but no way would she let me have that built! Lol

If TLG were to produce something like this, it would jump right up to the second best UCS set ever made.  While not quite as iconic as the Falcon or X-wing, the AT-AT is definitely one of the more recognizable vehicles from any film and a favorite among builders of all ages.  I'm really surprised it hasn't been made already.

• Like 1

If TLG were to produce something like this, it would jump right up to the second best UCS set ever made. While not quite as iconic as the Falcon or X-wing, the AT-AT is definitely one of the more recognizable vehicles from any film and a favorite among builders of all ages. I'm really surprised it hasn't been made already.

I'm curious which set would retain the number one spot on your favorites list.

EDIT: duh. Nevermind. This thing's so awesome it almost made me forget the Falcon lol.

• 2 weeks later...