Which modular to build with my own bricks?

Gondorian

Hey folks!

I have a big box of white/pink/red bricks and another big box of white/red/pink plates.  I reckon I have enough here to take on building any of the released modular sets so far.  Given that I can download the instructions from somewhere, which do you think will:

1) Look decent in those colours?

2) Be buildable mostly with standard bricks?

I had green grocer in mind initally, but it will be a sweet/candy shop instead. :)

I do have a lot of other brick parts, so reckon I will have enough to do any of them, but maybe not in the right colours.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna do the Pink Sweet Shop (Green Grocer variation).

Been sorting my Lego parts the past couple of weeks and trying to find places to store all the new MSIB Lego I've bought recently.

I'll start on it when I move house at the end of August.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting!

Hey folks!

I have a big box of white/pink/red bricks and another big box of white/red/pink plates.  I reckon I have enough here to take on building any of the released modular sets so far.  Given that I can download the instructions from somewhere, which do you think will:

1) Look decent in those colours?

2) Be buildable mostly with standard bricks?

I had green grocer in mind initally, but it will be a sweet/candy shop instead. :)

I do have a lot of other brick parts, so reckon I will have enough to do any of them, but maybe not in the right colours.

You should make a custom sweet/shop modular building and then put it on Lego CUUSOO