brickfolio errors

I am still having trouble accessing my brickfolio once I am in my account.  I click on the brickfolio and it tells me to sign in but I am already signed in.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Sign out. Exit site. Clear cache/browsing history. Sign back in.

Sign out. Exit site. Clear cache/browsing history. Sign back in.

Yes, honestly this is something with the browser.  A good test is to use a different browser that you don't use often or really visit Brickpicker with.  Anyone that has tried a different browser reports that it works fine.  Chances are, you still have a cookie from the old site and its causing this.  Most browsers have a way to find cookies for an individual site, you should be able to delete the cookies for just brickpicker.  Once they are gone and you log in again, you should be fine.

This didn't work. 

This is what I had to do to fix the same problem you are having. Do what Ed said above. When you log back in, make sure to check mark the "Remember Me" box. It should keep you logged in and the brickfolio should be visible. Hopefully that works for you too.

This is what I had to do to fix the same problem you are having. Do what Ed said above. When you log back in, make sure to check mark the "Remember Me" box. It should keep you logged in and the brickfolio should be visible. Hopefully that works for you too.

Thanks.  That worked!