Brickfolio Import from Brickset: Set Condition

I've got my full collection in brickset and I'm happy to see you can now import the collection to the brickpicker brickfolio. However, it seems that imported sets are always set to a condition of "new". Most of my sets are used.

I've checked the ACM data on brickset to verify only the new ones are set with a current condition of "MISB" with the remaining as "assembled", however, brickfolio picks them all up as new.

Is the feature just not complete yet? I noticed there doesn't appear to be any way to quickly bulk-edit the brick folio so I can set a majority of my sets to used.

I've got my full collection in brickset and I'm happy to see you can now import the collection to the brickpicker brickfolio. However, it seems that imported sets are always set to a condition of "new". Most of my sets are used.

I've checked the ACM data on brickset to verify only the new ones are set with a current condition of "MISB" with the remaining as "assembled", however, brickfolio picks them all up as new.

Is the feature just not complete yet? I noticed there doesn't appear to be any way to quickly bulk-edit the brick folio so I can set a majority of my sets to used.

Sorry, you will have to manually change sets to used.  It's an issue that may be addressed in the next Brickfolio upgrade.

• Like 1