What other LEGO websites do you check?

matt1147

Obviously brickpicker is the best LEGO website around, but what are your other "must read" websites for news, deals, etc?

I like toysnbricks.com and thebrickblogger.com for lego news and sales.

I like brickshow.tv for video reviews.

What websites do you recommend?

Guest eightbrick

Eurobricks - huge fan community, great for pic news, pictorial reviews, and interesting forum conversations. Probably the largest Lego forum around.

Brickset - a lego set guide, now including forums and frontpaged reviews (great for news)

Brothers Brick - all your favourite mocs

And since you mention BrickshowTV, I will suggest some of my Lego video favourites:

Keshen8 - the benchmark for Lego animations (warning: may contain violence/swears)

Insomniac Animations - a fellow canadian animator who makes some cool stuff; music videos, comedies, and one strange pokemon parody

Artifex - simply the best animated reviews out there. Check him out before buying a set.

I tried to give you a decent spread of websites that will tickle almost any Lego fan's fancy. Happy surfing!

Guest eightbrick

The Brotherhood Workshop youtube channel has funny LOTR parodies and other lego videos.

Oh yeah, he's a great up-and-coming animator. He gets the crowd laughing without all the excessive swears and offensive jokes that some other animators use.

If I have time I go through the following list: 

1. Brickpicker

2. Brickset

3. Lord of the Brick

4. Brother's Brick

5. Cuusoo

6. Hoth Bricks

7. Lego.com (Mr. Gold Tracker) :queen:

8. Eurobricks

9.Maybe Click a Brick, Brick Fanatics, Kollectobil, I Brick City, Toys and Bricks, or Smashing Bricks!

I am on here and Eurobricks pretty evenly.  There is a wealth of knowledge over there, but it's not the most investor friendly site.  I've gotten into playing Mafia games there. I had never done any such thing before, but they are very fun, and make you think very differently. 

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

I am on here and Eurobricks pretty evenly.  There is a wealth of knowledge over there, but it's not the most investor friendly site.  I've gotten into playing Mafia games there. I had never done any such thing before, but they are very fun, and make you think very differently. 

Oh yeah, I think I might have seen you a couple times before when browsing their forums. Eurobricks is a great site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...