BRICKPICKER NEEDS A DANISH LEGO INVESTOR!!!

I honestly don't see it.  You say you have a few members and that you want one for an interview...  :(

You mean, why do they want to interview a Danish Lego investor? Probably they want to know about the weather, or popular tourist attractions. Like, you know, the Lego world headquarters? :)

LOL all in good fun Blackjack.

I honestly don't see it.  You say you have a few members and that you want one for an interview...  :(

LOL..I thought you were asking about why I need a Danish LEGO collector?  You were asking why so few Danish investors when LEGO originated from Denmark...Is that the question?  Maybe my reading comprehension needs some work... :sick:

I am asking why you need a Danish Lego investor, not why there are so few.  :thumbsup:

Maybe they have an article planned or perhaps just curious what an investor from Lego's homeland thinks on the subject. I know I am always curious hearing different views on similiar subjects and this would be a doozy. I'm sure we'll know what it is for all in good time.

Guest eightbrick

Ah, trying to get inside help to get into Lego's underground vault in Denmark? I tried that once.... and er.... let's just say maybe if I had a better understanding of Danish, specifically the words "cops" and "run".... I wouldn't be writing this from the comfort of a rehabilitation institute.  :rofl:

Sorry, don't know any Danish investors.