Forum Policy regarding sales?

What is the policy regarding trading or selling on this forum? I have a couple of zombies sets I wanna get rid of without going through ebay.

I am looking for $210 for both 9465. Or I'm willing to trade for the Kingdoms joust 10223. Send me a message if your interested. If your in the las vegas, Los angeles or Joplin missouri areas this month I can meet you.

Is this kinda thing frowned upon on this forum?

Sorry first time posting here.

What is the policy regarding trading or selling on this forum? I have a couple of zombies sets I wanna get rid of without going through ebay.

Is this kinda thing frowned upon on this forum?

Sorry first time posting here.

Brick Classifieds, Brickpicker's selling portal, will be introduced within the next month (if not earlier) if you can wait that long.  Otherwise, PM Ed Mack or Jeff Mack, or any of the Mods with your request.

Brick Classifieds, Brickpicker's selling portal, will be introduced within the next month (if not earlier) if you can wait that long.  Otherwise, PM Ed Mack or Jeff Mack, or any of the Mods with your request.

A month?  Awesome!  Got some sets lined up to try it when it goes live, can't wait.

If anyone wants the zombies bad, you can PM the seller.  Its totally up to the individual if they want to move forward with any transaction.  

The Classifieds are being worked on and yes I would love them live sometime within the next month.  This forum thing has been a pain, but I think worth it.  Now that all the articles are back up, I can start to move forward with bigger and better things.

• Like 1