Series 8 already available on eBay

M4x18

• 2 weeks later...

They are actually available on the Lego website. Interestingly, there was no limit set on the number of minifigures you could buy, and free shipping on orders over $75.00. i am not sure if that is an error or not, but I placed three orders for 26 minifigures so that I could get the free shipping and the monster fighter incentive. I am still waiting to see if they decline some of the orders.

Great advice, thanks. I will have to pay more attention to that. My normal inclination is to buy from LEGO.com. For a lot of the stuff I buy, it is probably not worth it if I evaluated the cost, but I like to order off LEGO's website so that I can build up LEGO VIP points (double points and free shipping are the best). I have used the points in the past to get a 10221 Super Star Destroyer, and I am almost to the point when I can get a 10188 Death Star with just points.

Wow that's cool Max. I see your coming up. It's all about beating the system somehow as investors. Good Job! It's either that or keep you eyes open for big discounts but I've notice they don't blow out Minifigs. Like Ed said try to buy them in bulk on EBay.

Yeah, you can get most Series minifigures in a sealed box for less than $3.00 a minifigure at some point.

• 4 weeks later...