TOP TEN FORUM DATA...

Just call it the new bragging rights for TheOrcKing and be done with it. :lol: He is top 3 in almost all categories.

Btw, Top Answer does not work for me. When selected, it does not change the list from the current selection.

A Question and Answer forum has not been created yet, so theere is nothing to display there yet.  That will come.

A Question and Answer forum has not been created yet, so theere is nothing to display there yet.  That will come.

Interesting. Kudos on working hard on slowly changing the site / forums btw. I noticed the changes on the profile page over the days/ weeks. And if it is going to the direction that I am suspecting, the site is going to be even greater in the next few weeks.

By the way, Jeff, if you need a beta tester let me know, I work in IT so it is kind of second nature to me.

Just call it the new bragging rights for TheOrcKing and be done with it. :lol: He is top 3 in almost all categories.

You're not kidding.

Top Author: 1st

Top Poster: 1st

Most Visited: 1st

Top Reputation: Tied with Ed Mack for 2nd

Good grief, who needs to 'toot their own horn' when the site does it for you? :laugh:

Interesting. Kudos on working hard on slowly changing the site / forums btw. I noticed the changes on the profile page over the days/ weeks. And if it is going to the direction that I am suspecting, the site is going to be even greater in the next few weeks.

By the way, Jeff, if you need a beta tester let me know, I work in IT so it is kind of second nature to me.

Yes, we are hoping to make it a very interactive site. Jeff is almost done converting the site over to the new IP platform. They have a major update coming as well which will really add to some of our ideas. Your personal profile will play a major role in the upgrades.

Ok, I was just kidding, I love you dearly not queerly. :ike:

That ryhmed so humorously, it deserves an up vote!

(Plus I like the 'Ike' smiley.)

Anakinisvader and TheOrcKing sitting on a tree...

Whenever someone asks "Are the members on BrickPicker mature and intelligent adults?", I will refer them to this qoute right here. :onthequiet: