LEGOLAND Star Wars Weekend Exclusive Clone Lieutenant

Mos_Eisley

Not too much info or even an actual picture yet, but FBTB has posted an exclusive Clone Lieutenant available this weekend at LEGOLAND CA for Star Wars Weekend.  In the past, stuff like this has been given to volunteers, randomly to kids, and with purchases at the park.  A couple years ago you got the white Fett with a $35 purchase, so hopefully this will be similar.  

post-319-0-31069400-1370964621_thumb.png

The lifesize X-wing model that was unveiled at Times Square on May 23 will arrive at Legoland CA on June 13.  Perhaps this promotion is related to the installation of the lifesize x-wing at Legoland CA.  Does anyone know how many of these Clone Lieutenants were produced?  Perhaps this figure would be even more exclusive than the NY Yoda (TRU exclusive, 1000 produced).

Seems kind of underwhelming to me personally.  People must really like clones.

They do, that's why there are so many variations in LEGO and action figures.  

I was personally hoping for a "LEGOLAND I heart" Yoda to go along with the NY one, but, unfortunately, I don't get to decide such things.

• Like 1

They do, that's why there are so many variations in LEGO and action figures.  

I was personally hoping for a "LEGOLAND I heart" Yoda to go along with the NY one, but, unfortunately, I don't get to decide such things.

Lol, that's nice though.  I'm sure in a real life setting the clones probably enjoy the variety in uniform.  Probably why they cut their hair differently in the cartoons too, that and so they can tell each other apart sometimes.

Hey guys, I really want one of these figures. None are even on ebay right now. Apparently it was an exclusive at Star Wars Weekend at Legoland. 

http://brickultra.com/lego-clone-trooper-lieutenant-exclusive-minifigure/

It looks pretty cool! 

What are you guys thoughts on it. I think it might get rereleased somewhere else or at least I'm hoping so. 

Any of our Californians have one they'd be willing to sell or trade? PM me if so! 

It is a cool fig but I cant see it going for big bucks at Christmas or anytime. It isn't that exclusive like a Yoda with a new York shirt or a Darth maul without a shirt and its not chrome like c3p0. Cool if you want to keep it for your mini figure collection. But I can't see it going for big bucks for investment purposes.

This was a lot harder to get than I expected.  I know a lot of people don't see it as being exceptional, but there are plenty of minifigure collectors out there who want everything so it should still sell fairly well.  I'm guessing it eventually shows up as a gift with purchase at TRU.