August 2012 Price Guide and Brickfolio update...

• 2 months later...

Ed, when is this monthly update normally done? When can we look forward to seeing October's data? Loving the site...thanks so much.

I'm obviously not Ed, but I can tell you that the monthly updates typically post between the 7th-15th of the month I believe. So for example, you will probably see the data from Oct posted in the next week or two. However keep in mind the Mack's may be a little behind due to Hurricane Sandy nailing their home state.

I'm obviously not Ed, but I can tell you that the monthly updates typically post between the 7th-15th of the month I believe. So for example, you will probably see the data from Oct posted in the next week or two. However keep in mind the Mack's may be a little behind due to Hurricane Sandy nailing their home state.

This...We update when EBAY sends it. In about a week or so.

• 1 month later...

Will there be a data update for December? If yes, when can we expect it? Thanks in advance.

November's info should be up in the next couple days I would think. October was updated on November 16 I believe. They get their info from ebay, and then go through the data. Since the month has to be over before the info goes out, the numbers are a month behind. You should see all the December price spikes in the mid-January update.

• 4 months later...