30240 - Z-95 Headhunter

LowestFormOfWit

These Z-95 polybags are all over the place at my TRU, and Target seems to be littered with Tie Fighters and City polys. What I rarely see is the LOTR stuff. Grabbed a couple Gandalfs at one Walmart but haven't seen any other LOTR anywhere.

The Walmart stocked with Z-95s has an equal amount of Gandalf polybags. I just ignored them because of all the minifigs they could've put in a poly, they put the guy that comes in every freaking set.

I wasn't investing at the time of Mirkwood Elf. Wish I had because I distinctly remember seeing them at the one TRU by me.

If you guys live near a Five Below, i picked up two HP poly bags: Mini Hogwarts Express and The Lab. They also have Uruk-Hai with ballista and Friends Series 1 foil packs.

I definitely have confirmed this earlier in the year and since then. I was hoping for some kind of discount on those Uruk-hai polybags seeing how they sat there week after week but to no avail. Just a couple of weeks ago, the spot for them were gone. My friend who usually works wasn't there on that day so I didn't have a chance to ask whether they were sold out or not. I'm guessing not and they were shipped to another branch. Bummer, I would have liked some more at a good price for an army of Uruk-hai.

I can find the city helicopter and little car, the Batmobile, the Z-95, and misc Friends polybags.

Also, yes. The BOATLOAD of TIE fighters at Target. Like, I could bury myself in them. Whoever wants a TIE fleet with their Death Star will have it easy.

I only could find these at Walmart for a brief time a couple of months ago and bought a couple. It is a decent polybag ship. The one I'm still finding is the Batmobile polybag and my Target is absolutely stuffed with the TIE Fighter one.

These Z-95 polybags are all over the place at my TRU, and Target seems to be littered with Tie Fighters and City polys. What I rarely see is the LOTR stuff. Grabbed a couple Gandalfs at one Walmart but haven't seen any other LOTR anywhere.

My Target is also filled with the TIE Fighters. Not only do they have them at every checkout line, but also there are about 70 in the back near the Lego section. 

I have never been to one, but based off of their website it is kind of like a dollar store.

Link to their website:http://www.fivebelow.com/

Wow. Mine isn't that big or nice looking. That is right, they basically are a $1-$5 store where everything is $5 or less hence the "five below". There is a store locator on the website to help find your nearest one which could be very far or very close seeing how only 18 or so states have them.

Interesting. I checked their website and did a store search. There are none currently in my area, but three different locations came up complete with addresses and listed as "coming soon". So I guess sooner or later I'll have three of them here.

I can find the city helicopter and little car, the Batmobile, the Z-95, and misc Friends polybags.

Also, yes. The BOATLOAD of TIE fighters at Target. Like, I could bury myself in them. Whoever wants a TIE fleet with their Death Star will have it easy.

The Batmobile Poly Bag 30161 at Wal-Mart was on Clearance for $2.00 a little while ago...

The Batmobile Poly Bag 30161 at Wal-Mart was on Clearance for $2.00 a little while ago...

While I haven't seen that polybag discounted, it is one I still have found a few lying around in wait at Walmart. I would suspect those scattered few to be snatched up pretty soon. If not, what the heck; I'll grab them just cause.

While I haven't seen that polybag discounted, it is one I still have found a few lying around in wait at Walmart. I would suspect those scattered few to be snatched up pretty soon. If not, what the heck; I'll grab them just cause.

I bought at least 10 of the Batmobiles...combined them with the 30160 Batman Jet-Ski and was able to sell them as a combo for $25...

Isn't this Z-95 available at TRU?  I only ask because it doesn't have a retail price in the price guide.

It could also be found there I suppose, and seems like polybags nowadays have a retail (outside of Toys R Us) of $3.99. Dang, not too long ago I could buy one for $3 or less.